If you get bored, there are things that you can do. You can try out weird challenges that people are doing on social media. One of them is the “ice cube challenge”. This involves putting ice in your body parts like your mouth or your eye. It might be kind of weird, but it’s an option!
People are doing things on TikTok every day that no one has ever done before. After two weeks of not going outside, people are feeling very bored. Hence, they are doing strange challenges. One such trend is the Ice Challenge, however, you do not need to do it.
- How to get the Inverted Filter on Tiktok? Try This Trending Filter To Go Viral
- What Does ‘FYP’ Mean? Why Do People Comment ‘FYP’ On TikTok?
- Wakanda Forever Meaning: Chadwick Boseman’s Black Panther Salute explained!
- 864511320: Meaning of Twitter’s cryptic Posts Explained!
What is TikTok’s Ice Cube Challenge?
The newest TikTok craze is to put ice in any body area, whether it’s your mouth, your ear, or even your bottom – yep, on TikTok! After that, you record yourself performing it and share your reaction on TikTok.
Steps For How Do You Do The Ice Challenge?
- To begin, use the hashtag #icecubechallenge in the search box to see if anybody else has completed the challenge.
- Then, select the sound they used and add it to your movie by clicking on it. Although several people have selected the same song for the challenge, you may actually choose whatever soundtrack you like.
- Get an ice cube and record yourself inserting it into a bodily area.
- You can use whatever filters you wish.
- Make a TikTok video of it.
Girls Are Taking To TikTok To Warn Others Against Doing The Challenge!
Some females have started making TikTok videos with the hashtag #IceCubeChallenge to warn other girls about the hazards of placing ice cubes in their intimate parts. Many individuals believe that the challenge is dumb and hazardous and that people should not participate in it at all.
A genuine gynaecologist even responded to the Ice Cube craze with a video outlining why females shouldn’t do it.
So, if you’re considering doing the challenge, maybe just stick to putting ice in your mouth!