Hey readers, fed up with searching for genuine Fever Patrol reviews? Don’t worry, you are at the right place now!. But, before getting into the details of the Fever Patrol review, let me give an intro.
Fever Patrol Reviews: Is This A Safe Device To Check Temperature Without Physical Contact?
The thermometer is an essential instrument that we use to keep in our home for checking body temperature. Whenever we are suffering from fever we use the traditional thermometer to check the body temperature by putting it under the tongue or under the armpit.
But Fever Patrol Infrared thermometer has flaws in that we don’t need body contact with the thermometer to check the body temperature which itself is an invitation for the virus to enter into your body. During this pandemic, the traditional thermometer could be the carrier of coronavirus.
However, things are changing and evolving and the thermometer is not an exception. To get the same result faster and safer we are introducing you to the Fever Patrol Infrared thermometer which tells the body temperature without any contact and minimizes the risk of spreading the disease. This Fever Patrol review will give you all the necessary information which is important for a user to know about the Infrared thermometer.
|Product Name||Fever Patrol|
|Aim||Used to check the temperature|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Response Time||1 second|
|Net Quantity||1 count|
|Money back||30 days|
|Availability||Only through the Official websites|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is Fever Patrol?
Fever Patrol is a digital thermometer that releases infrared energy to measure the body temperature of an individual. It is specially designed to measure and to provide accurate body temperature Without physical contact and avoid germs entering your body. This Fever Patrol infrared thermometer can also measure the temperature if someone is sleeping especially if someone is sick and you don’t want to disturb him.
Fever Patrol Infrared thermometer has a multicolor code that displays hotness of temperature green is for normal temperature, orange is for low fever and red is for high fever. A normal thermometer takes 7-10 minutes to display a result whereas Fever Patrol detects temperature in seconds. Fever Patrol is very easy to use you just need to point the object in front of the target and press the button the infrared will produce that will scan your body and detect the temperature in seconds. Fever Patrol is mostly used in clinics, shopping malls, restaurants, and many more.
Main features of Fever Patrol
- No physical contact – This Fever Patrol digital thermometer does not require any physical contact. Its infrared rays measures the body temperature from a distance which avoids germs from entering the body.
- High accuracy – Its infrared technology helps you to display the result 100% accurately.
- Quick result – A normal thermometer takes an average time of 7-10 minutes to display Whereas Fever Patrol provides instant results in some seconds.
- Light in weight and portable- The Fever Patrol Infrared thermometer weighs 230g and it is easy to carry from one place to another.
- Internal memory –This thermometer can keep the records of past 64 measuring’s.
- Alarm buzzer – The alarm will buzz while measuring the temperature in case the temperature is high.
- Easy to use – You can measure temperature with only one push of a button
- Multifunctional – Fever Patrol digital thermometer allows you to choose the surface by which you can measure anything like water. It’s auto power technology helps you to save battery and you can also switch Fahrenheit to Celsius or vice versa.
How does Fever Petrol work?
Fever Patrol uses its infrared to measure the body temperature both externally and internally without having any physical contact. When you point Fever Patrol in front of an object, it will produce infra rays and these rays will convert into heat and then it will turn into electricity which is then measured. It is very easy to use just need to put the Fever Patrol Infrared thermometer in front of the target and press the button and the device will scan the targets and provide a 100% accurate result.
Colour change will indicate the temperature of the target green normal temperature, orange for low fever, and red for high fever. Fever Patrol Infrared thermometer can record 64 previous measures And you can check whenever you want.
Fever Patrol Benefits
- Fever Patrol digital thermometer requires no physical contact for measuring the body temperature because of which it avoids the germs transferring from one person to another person body.
- It provides 100% accurate results.
- A normal thermometer takes 7-10 minutes to display a result but Fever Patrol Infrared thermometer displays the result within some seconds.
- This thermometer is easy to use as you can measure temperature with just one click.
- This product is light in weight and portable in size as you carry it from one place to another easily.
- Fever Patrol digital thermometer has a multicolour code that will indicate how high the temperature is green is for normal temperature, orange is for low fever and red is for high fever.
- It can record 64 previous measures And you can check whenever you want.
- Fever Patrol Infrared thermometer also offers the facility to check the temperature of a random object such as water, food etc.
Fever Patrol pros and cons
- The Fever Patrol thermometer does not require physical contact and reduces the chances of catching unwanted germs yourself.
- This thermometer is specially designed to give precise and 100% accurate results.
- This product offers a 100% money-back guarantee within 30 days of purchase.
- The Fever Patrol Infrared thermometer can be used by every age group it doesn’t matter if you are young or old.
- You can use this product even if a person is sleeping.
- This thermometer doesn’t have any side effects and it’s a safe product to use.
- The Fever Patrol Infrared thermometer is only available through the official website.
- This thermometer needs a physical distance range of 5-15 cm to give an accurate result.
Is Fever Petrol legit or not?
Fever Patrol Infrared thermometer is legit and it does not have any side effects it is tried and tested by several customers and it is also clinically proven. This thermometer does not require any physical contact and it is specially designed for precise and accurate reading of temperature. Fever Patrol is currently one of the best digital thermometers available in the market and it is completely safe to use.
Fever Patrol customer reviews and complaints:
Customers are satisfied with the Fever Patrol digital thermometer and this is a type of product that completely fulfills the consumer needs. During this pandemic, people were finding it difficult to check someone’s body temperature due to the fear of coronavirus infection so this thermometer becomes a must-buy product for the consumer because this digital thermometer checks the body temperature without any physical contact and stops germs to transfer from one body to another. The Fever Patrol Infrared thermometer is easy to portable in size and it also doesn’t have any side effects.
The quality and effectiveness of the Fever Patrol Infrared thermometer have been appreciated by the number of consumers. People are finding this product easy to use as it does not have any complicated method to use the thermometer and currently there is no complaint from the customer.
Fever Patrol pricing and Availability.
- 1Fever patrol cost $49.98
- 2 Fever patrol cost $99.96
- 3 Fever Patrol cast $112.46
- 4 Fever Patrol cost $149.94
This product is only available on the official website of Fever Patrol and it is not available in any other e-commerce or retail store. There might be fake products selling under the same name so always check the authenticity of the product before purchasing it.
Note: discount is only available on the number of products you purchase and currently 50% sale is available so it is the best time to purchase the Fever Patrol Infrared thermometer.
They also have 30 days 100% money-back guarantee from the time you purchase the Fever Patrol Infrared thermometer. But it should not be damaged or harmed physically.
Final thoughts on Fever Patrol reviews
As stated in the Fever Patrol reviews, it is a very useful product and has no side effects. The thermometer is very easy to use and available with multiple functions. This is a type of product that should be everyone’s first aid kit.
In this pandemic, people are looking for safety and want to maintain social distancing but when you are sick you can’t use the normal thermometer because it may carry germs. But the Fever Patrol digital thermometer measures the body temperature without any physical contact and avoids germs from transferring from one person to another.
The Fever Patrol Infrared thermometer also offers you 30 days money-back guarantee from the day you have purchased the product. Discount is also available on the number of products you purchase the more you purchase the more discount you will get.
Fever Patrol FAQ’s
Yes, there is a discount available but on the number of products you purchase. The more you purchase the more discount you get on the product.
No there are zero side effects of Fever Patrol and it is clinically proven and tested by several customers.
Anyone who wants to measure their body temperature and want to find precise and accurate results.
The normal thermometer measures the body temperature which requires a body contact to measure the temperature which allows germs to enter your body and can be transferred from one person to another. Whereas Fever Patrol is a digital thermometer that can measure the body temperature without any physical contact which also reduces the chances of germs transferring from one person to another.
You can purchase a Fever Patrol Infrared thermometer from the official website of the product and always check the authenticity of the product before purchasing it.
- uofmhealth.org (1995-2022) Body Temperature (Available online at) https://www.uofmhealth.org/health-library/hw198785
- Cleveland Clinic (1995-2022) What is a Normal Body Temperature? (Available online at) https://health.clevelandclinic.org/body-temperature-what-is-and-isnt-normal/
- NCBI(n.d) How is body temperature regulated and what is fever? (Available online at) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK279457/