Kieran Tamondong is 20 right now. On July 24, he celebrates his year of birth 2002. The actor is on the verge of success in cinema thanks to his incredible skills in mixed martial arts.
The actor was born in Los Angeles, Calif., and regularly competed on Team USA Karate, according to his biography on the Team USA page.
The junior karate player was a five-time member of the USA junior team and is proud to represent the country in international matches. The actor began learning karate at Rising Sun Karate in Stevenson Ranch, Calif., when he was just five years old.
Kieran Tamondong, 20 years old. His birthday is July 24. The actor’s MMA skills will help him in Hollywood.
According to his profile on the Team USA page, the actor was born in Los Angeles, California.
The junior karate player has reached the US junior team five times. The actor started karate at Rising Sun Karate in Stevenson Ranch, Calif., when he was 5 years old.
The name and characteristics of the actor are enough to determine his ancestry. he is asian. He may be talking about his Japanese roots. Pat is her father.
Kieran’s parents are his role models in real life as they made sacrifices so he could compete globally. He is grateful for the help of his parents.
Introducing Kieran Tamondong, who plays Kokonerak Sinthasomphone in Netflix’s Dahmer
Konerak Sinthasomphone, Anouke’s younger brother, was a musician. The savage attack on him in 1991 came from serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer.
In the all-new Netflix series Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Narrative, the life story of one of America’s most notorious serial killers is examined. In 2022, it was released on September 21.
In Dahmer-Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story by Kieran Tamondong on Netflix, the role of Konerak Sinthasomphone was played. The Paper Tigers, Little Big Shots and Warrior star is well known for these roles.
Anouke Sinthasomphone was then 27 years old. Her father is Sounthone and her mother is Somdy. The family consisted of five sons and three daughters. After Konerak’s death, the family is now left with four sons.
Because the communists had threatened to take over their rice plantation in a village near Vientiane, the Laotian capital, they had left Laos in March 1979.
Older children were already accustomed to American culture and could even speak it fluently. Some of the oldest children in the family had previously worked as welders, machinists or assembly line workers, according to The New York Times.
10 things to know about Kieran Tamondong
- American actor and mixed martial arts expert Kieran Tamondong.
- Ever since he was a very young boy, he had a fondness for martial arts.
- In 2022, Kieran will be 20 years old. His birthday is June 24, 2022.
- He also goes by the name Ninjaman.
- Kieran has competed in NASKA circuits and conventional karate tournaments.
- His performances in the films Warrior (2019), Little Big Shots (2016) and Paper Tigers helped him gain recognition as an actor (2020).
- He was a frequent member of the USA Karate Team and was born in Los Angeles, California.
- Randy Wood is the person who first introduced him to martial arts, and he is currently studying Shotokan, Shitoryu, and Gojuryu, which are all different styles of karate.
- It is an American biographical limited crime drama series co-created by Ryan Murphy and Ian Bernnan. This is the actor’s most recent and upcoming production.
- In the TV show Dahmer’s, he plays Kokonerak Sinthasomphone.